The DS2000, our fully digital brushless servodrive, has been enhanced. Thanks to its improved control features and rationalized design, machine builders now have the optimal solution for accuracy, speed and reliability. This product offers excellent flexibility and performance / cost ratio.
Overview of Enhanced Design:
The ability to connect to any input supply voltage.
Both resolver and encoder feedback devices can be employed.
Within the speed and torque loops we have incorporated digital filters for greater control: users have the capability for both synchronous and asynchronous motor control methods.
The facility to control from analog or digital speed reference signals (CAN protocol).
Features and Benefits:
Universally understood parameter names organized in a user-friendly format.
Fully rationalized control circuitry design and layout yields greater functionality and flexibility.
Integral Power Supply - In order to make the DS2000 a self-contained stand-alone servodrive, we have integrated he following control and monitoring circuits into its onboard power supply:
Drive Configuration - The drive can be configured via the built-in keypad and display or via a PC. Management via PC is extremely flexible thanks to WinDrive, the graphic interface based on the Windows operating system (95-98-2000-NT)
Analog Configurable Output - A proper control signal connector pin allows the monitoring of the main characteristics:
- Input power rectification and conditioning section.
- Inrush current limiting ‘soft start’ circuitry to reduce power supply current on power up.
- High frequency Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS) circuitry to feed all auxiliary control circuits.
- IGBT motor regenerative power control circuit to ensure the excess motor energy is safely dissipated via a braking resistor. The braking resistors supplied with the DS2000 have been sized on medium-heavy duty cycles. Special ballast resistors can be required in case of particularly heavy duty cycles.
- Auxiliary 24 Vdc control power input available for customer use.
- speed and reference errors
- current reference
- current limit
- phases electric position
- detected current
- B.E.M.F. and phase voltage
- DC BUS voltage and tacho output
REV DATE: 8/15/2006
©2006 SCR Controls, Inc.
3479 Gribble Rd., Matthews, NC 28104
PO Box 2368, Indian Trail, NC 28079
This sight is viewed best viewed with the latest versions of Netscape,
Internet Explorer and Chrome.
A. Manufactured items:
MELLTRUM (SPECTRUM REPLACEMENT) ES100A ES125A ES150A ES150ARG ES200A ES200ARG ES222 ES2300RG ES2600RG ES2700 2400-8000 2400-8001W 2450-8000W
2450-8001W 2450-8010W 2450-8015W
EDDY CURRENT CLUTCH 1235 367 FOCUS 2 FOCUS1 FOCUS 1 REPLACEMENT BOULIGNY MARK ANDY SECO BALDWIN ENKEL CUSTOM AUTOMATION SYSTEMS MULTI DRIVE SYSTEMS ERC REPLACEMENT.